New Safety and Cleaning Procedures
- All staff and trainers completed COVID Infection training with certificates before opening outdoor classes and indoor classes.
- All staff trained and communicated with the changes.
- Social distancing rules apply to everyone.
- Health check changed to ask new customers if they have had or have COVID or symptoms and will need a DR clearance to start at the studio.
- Hand wash signs from the WHO up at all sink basins and hand sanitizer posters from WHO.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing sink available in studio.
- No more than 20 participants per class as per current restrictions.
- All equipment washed and studio professionally sprayed before re-opening.
- Studio cleaned and professionally sprayed before reopening.
- New cleaning roster designed with more cleaning checks of frequent touchpoint surface areas such as fitness equipment and dumbbells
- Session timetable starting times have changed to allow 15 minutes between sessions instead of back to back classes to allow time for people to leave a room and let it clear before others enter.
- Members asked to stay at home and not use the facility if unwell or have symptoms.
- Members must book into every single class
- Members are asked to abide by social distance laws
- Members must bring a towel to use on bolsters and other equipment.
- All teachers to carry hand sanitizer to the venue.
- Members and staff must use own mats.
- Members and staff to stay min 1.5m distance apart.
In the event there is a reported COVID positive case in the studio the relative authorities will be contacted and the members who had potential contact will be notified. The studio will be disinfected to ensure it is safe to resume classes.